We are pleased to announce that Microorganisms will be granting the Travel Award to one junior scientist. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Microorganisms Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference to be held in 2023 in the field of microbiology and to deliver a presentation, present a poster, or both.
- Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
- Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
- Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Microorganisms 2023 Travel Award online by 30 April 2023. The prizes will be awarded at the end of May 2023 and announced on the Microorganisms website.
Microorganisms Editorial Office